Individuals may refer to a step-by-step guide on scheduling the appointment, shared here.
Starting 21 March 2022 (Monday), Malaysians can book their vaccination and booster appointments via the MySejahtera application. This was announced in a statement by ProtectHealth Corporate on Saturday (19 March).
Individuals may refer to a step-by-step guide on doing so, as follows:
1. Go to MySejahtera's homepage, and click on 'COVID-19 vaccination'.
2. Select the name of the individual who is taking the vaccine, or the booster.
3. Click on the link provided, which is reflected on the list of boxes that show vaccination details.
4. Select the type of vaccine, the desired location of the integrated vaccine delivery centre (PPV), and the date and time of the appointment.
5. Check all details before clicking 'Confirm'.
6. Appointment will be confirmed with a summary of details.
ProtectHealth Corporate's CEO, Dr Anas Alam Faizli expressed hopes that this update "would make it easier" for people to choose their preferred time, and location of the PPV, based on their suitability to get the booster dose.
Further, he believes that this update can help Malaysia move towards the endemic phase on 1 April 2022 smoothly, "foster community awareness and individual responsibility" for compliance with standard operating procedures, and expand access to existing vaccination programmes, especially for senior citizens.
"Senior citizens who had yet to be vaccinated or receive their boosters, especially those with comorbidities have a higher risk of death if they contracted Covid-19. As Ramadan is approaching, I advise everyone to get their boosters as quickly as possible", Dr Anas added.
Image / MOH