With over 10,000 sq ft of multi-functional space at K11 ATELIER, check out the New World Group-led insurer's collaborative hub termed as "The GalaMuse".
"The GalaMuse" is the name given to FTLife Insurance Company Limited's (FTLife) brand-new concept centre located harbourfront at K11 ATELIER Victoria Dockside in Hong Kong's Tsim Sha Tsui. With this launch, the organisation has dedicated over 10,000 square feet of multi-functional space and a range of ancillary facilities, with the aim to make this a collaborative hub for FTLife and the business units of New World Group, of which it is a member.
Let's take a photo tour of the space as we uncover some of the facilities and more of the vision behind this new space.
The facility, based on the Group’s corporate vision of "creating shared value", sees the space comprising five multi-purpose zones and interactive experiential activities that help create a collaborative hub for FTLife's customers, agents, and the groups’ business units.
The opening ceremony was attended by the following (pictured below, L-R):
- Mankit Ip, Chief Administration Officer of FTLife;
- Joe Cheng, Chief Executive Officer of FTLife;
- Honorable Chan Kin-por, GBS, JP, non-official member of the Executive Council, Legislative Council Member (Functional Constituency, Insurance) and Chairman of the Legislative Council Finance Committee;
- Dr Adrian Cheng, Chairman of FTLife Board of Directors, Executive Vice-chairman and Chief Executive Officer of New World Development Company Limited and Executive Director of NWS Holdings Limited;
- Eric Ma, Non-executive Director of FTLife, Executive Director of New World Development Company Limited, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of NWS Holdings Limited; and,
- Gilbert Ho, Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer of NWS Holdings Limited.
The design comes from the idea of "mining for treasure" whereby "together their (the collaborators') potential could be realised, like the polishing of a rough stone into a lustrous gem'," as shared with Human Resources Online.
The five zones comprising the GalaMuse are
- Reality Hall (exhibition zone),
- Life Stage (multi-functional co-working and event zone),
- Digital Space (VR Cave),
- Jade Lounge, and
- Private meeting rooms.
Reality Hall (exhibition zone)
This area will regularly host exhibitions and workshops with the group’s business units to offer customers with a lifestyle experience catered towards insurance services.
Life Stage (multi-functional co-working and event zone)
This comprises the centre's co-working space for agents to develop their entrepreneurial careers, expand their insurance team, and conduct professional training. FTLife will also work with the Group’s members to host various events to strengthen cross-industry collaboration.
Digital Space (VR Cave)
With the virtual reality (VR) devices in this zone, customers will experience the protection they may need at different stages of life through various VR games. The zone also provides immersive VR training for agents to understand insurance concepts and industry knowledge. The training consists of interactive games that enhance agents’ professional knowledge and customer service skills, while uncovering their entrepreneurial potential.
Meanwhile, the live broadcasting station allows users to reach a wider audience effortlessly, as well as participate in workshops that help them tap into their unveiled potential.
Customers can meet with agents at the Jade Lounge, which is surrounded by the view of the Victoria Harbor. The lounge is designed in the shape of a polished gemstone, consistent with the concept of the facility.
Private meeting rooms
The GalaMuse is equipped with multiple private meeting rooms that feature views of the Victoria Harbor for all meeting attendees.
All photos / Provided