A link will be available on MySejahtera in case you want to make any changes to the appointment, or to the type of vaccine. Further, another appointment can be made if one is cancelled.
As Malaysia's vaccination exercise for children aged five to 11 years begins in February 2022, parents are encouraged to schedule an appointment for their children through their MySejahtera application.
According to Jawatankuasa Khas Jaminan Akses Bekalan Vaksin COVID-19's (The Special Committee for Ensuring Access to COVID-19 Vaccine Supply, or JKJAV) step-by-step guide, this is how parents can do so:
- Go to MySejahtera's homepage, and click on 'COVID-19 vaccination'.
- Register your child/children as your vaccination dependent/s, and click on the child you wish to get vaccinated.
- Click on the blue link that appears next to 'book your child an appointment slot'.
- Select the relevant tickboxes accordingly, and click 'Confirm'.
- Click 'Vaccine Type' in the following section.
- Select 'Pfizer (Children)' for your child, and click 'OK'.
The next segment is to select the nearest vaccination centre (PPV) to receive vaccinations at and to select the date of appointment.
- In the following section, input your postal code or name of the PPV that is nearest to you, and click 'Search'.
- Select PPV name and address.
- Select an available vaccination slot for your child. Click 'See more' for more appointment slots.
- Before clicking 'Confirm', ensure that the details are correct (i.e. type of vaccine, place of vaccination, date and time of vaccination).
- A confirmed vaccination slot will be reflected accordingly.
Parents who wish to look at the confirmed appointment details again can proceed to click on 'COVID-19 vaccination' on MySejahtera's homepage. Should there be any changes to the appointment, or the type of vaccine, there will be a link available to edit and change. JKJAV also noted that if an appointment is cancelled, parents will still be able to book another appointment for their children.
Image / JKJAV's Facebook